Sunday, September 23, 2012

It's Here!

The Daphne Doll pattern is finally ready for sale! I am so excited to share it with all of you!You can purchase it in my etsy shop or you can instantly download it on Ravelry.



This is my first published pattern so if you have any questions or see any obvious mistakes, please do not hesitate to convo me on etsy or email me at hopscotchlaneshop@yahoo.com.

Thank you all again for your encouragement to write the pattern. You guys really kept me motivated! 

8 comments:

  1. Wonderful work! This is added to my list of things to crochet. Congratulations on the first pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so cute and you are so generous to share your pattern with us !!! Thank you!!!
    xxx Alessandra

    ReplyDelete
  3. so sweet! is this knit or crochet? i only crochet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is sooooo sweet! Thanks for sharing her.
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! Love your color choices (red, white, and aqua were our wedding colors!).

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is so adorable! I had no idea how to crochet, but when I saw this on pinterest, I decided it was time to learn! Got hooks for my birthday and have taught myself all the stitches I needed to make this doll! Now all I have to do is buy the pattern, thank you so much! Are you still working on more dolls? I have lots of little girls in my family who need dolls, but I don't want to give them all the same one. Can't wait for you to create more! I'll be on the look out!

    ReplyDelete