Friday, August 24, 2012

Hooky Update

A lot of crocheting has been happening at Hopscotch Lane the past week and I have to selfishly say that it is all for me!

First I started a new blanket! This is probably the biggest thing I have crocheted to date, but it is absolutely flying off the hook. You can find the pattern here. It is in Swedish, but with a little basic knowledge of crochet and a lot of help from google translate it is manageable. This pattern is ingenious and sucks you right in from the get go. I cannot wait to see what stitch and color is going to be next. The picture shown is only two days of work on it. I cannot wait for it to be done so I can snuggle under it when it's cold and snowy


 Next is a happy amigurumi bunny! 


Finally, I have been working on a super secret Christmas project. Do you wanna see a sneak peak? Do ya?


The whole project will be revealed in September, it will include lots of pictures, new free patterns, and Christmas fun! Stay tuned!

18 comments:

  1. Oooo what a delicious hooky post that was, I love all of those projects especially that blanket. Can't wait to see it when it's finished.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful ceiling, thanks for the link
    Greetings
    Maike

    ReplyDelete
  3. Un abrazo y hermoso blog!!!
    te invito a que visites mi blog!!!
    http://haberhabermagdis.blogspot.mx/

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love the owl popping out of the basket! that's a lovely blanket and cute bunny too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh such a beautiful blanket. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely projects and I am glad the blanket is for you! It looks warm and soft. Love the picture of the owl, so cute peeking out of the basket.
    Happy Weekend,
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  7. The cuteness is killing me!!! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow loving that beautiful blanket
    Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow!
    I love the look of the blanket! You've used gorgeous colours and the pattern is so lovely.
    Am off to check out the link...
    Happy weekend to you.
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. The blanket looks stunning!!! Love the colours and the different kind of stripes!!!
    And the owls.....I can't wait!!!!
    xxxx Alessandra

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute, cute, cute! Love the blanket!!!
    XO KRis

    ReplyDelete
  12. So cute again <3 I love your owls <3

    ReplyDelete
  13. Çok güzel renkli ve sevimli örgüler..

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wonderful crochet creations (my favourite is owl as usual :) )

    Hugs,
    Tatyana

    ReplyDelete
  15. That does look like a fun pattern! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi,
    discovered your blog through Pinterest, lovely items!
    regards,
    Inez

    ReplyDelete
  17. where do i find the pattern for the blanket? love it!!!!

    ReplyDelete